ROE Software Forge
This server hosts a number of projects. If you don't know the name of your project or don't know its URL, go to the list of projects.
Some projects give anonymous read access, others require you to use a user account. For write access (edit the wiki, commit repository changes) all projects require you to use a user account with "developer" access. The NewUserForm helps you with the application for a new user account.
If you want to create a new project, convince someone at the Royal Observatory Edinburgh that the project is a good idea and have them raise a helpdesk ticket for creation of the new project in the Software Forge.
- NewUserForm -- Apply for a user account.
- PasswordResetForm -- Initiate a password change or reset.
- UserAccess -- Explanation of the different levels of access.
- UserDoc -- Information for users, anonymous or registered and logged on.
- DeveloperDoc -- Information for developers and project admins.
- SVN book -- The Linux systems at ROE (Debian 5.0, lenny) run Subversion 1.5.1.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- The Trac project -- Trac Open Source Project
- TitleIndex -- list of pages in this wiki
- Test link -- Test link into Livelink